The following is our current list of groups and organisations who we work in partnership with to achieving the following. We thank them all for helping us to shape our curriculum.
- Budleigh COVID support group. More here.
- St Peter’s Church. See more here.
- Clinton Devon Estates, who own most of the land around us, and allow us to access their land for our learning,
- Fairlynch Museum, who provide their expertise and museum resources to us.
- Otter Valley Association, who provide their expertise and members to support our curriculum.
- Budleigh Medical Practice Patient Participation Group, who attend the school each year to teach the children about life skills.
- Budleigh Salterton Cricket Association, who provide a cricket coach and tournament each year.
- East Devon Education Rangers.
- BUDFAS – Budleigh Salterton Decorative and Fine Arts Society, whom we collaborate with.
- Budleigh Literary Festival, who provide opportunities for the children around books and with authors.
- Ashbury Dental Practice, who teach the children about dental hygiene.
- Budleigh Library.
- Budleigh in Bloom.
- Lions Club.
- Budleigh Buddies drama group.
Budleigh has many festivals, including Gala Week, Food, Music, and Literary that we try to involve the school with each year.
Devon County Council
At Citizens Advice we realise that sometimes it’s not convenient to go to your nearest CAB office, which is why we have launched www.adviceeastdevon.org.uk as a way of obtaining self help advice or to get in contact with Citizens Advice and other charities to help resolve your issue free of charge.