8th September - Need to know flyer
What’s going on next week?
- Swimming details here. (Note – some changes)
- Club details here.
- Current menu here. (There may be some last minute changes, as one of our ovens has just broken).
- Paying online via Schoolcomms – www.schoolgateway.com
Need to know:
- PTA meeting – Tues 8pm – Staff room. All welcome.
- Leyland Perree (Which witch is which?) – literary event at school – Friday morning. You can buy books and get them signed.
- The Moor Lane gate will remain closed from now on. This is because the Early Years children will be using this area more, so we want to reduce the traffic through this area.
- Details of music lessons are now here.
- Whole class parents meetings – Thursday 21st September 3pm and 7pm – Please make sure you attend to find out the expectations for your new class, what’s happening this year, and to meet the class teacher(s).
- Please label ALL of your children’s uniform, equipment and coats.
- Please start reading every night to your child. Reading guidance here..
- Don’t forget to sign up to easy fundraising for the PTA. Very easy fundraising! Link here.
Dates for the Autumn Term 2017
Friday 18th September- ‘Which witch is which?’ Literary Event in the School Hall
Friday 18th September- Nursery Stay and Play from 2-3pm
Thursday 21st September- Whole Class Parents Evening 3pm and 7pm
Friday 22nd September- Nursery Stay and Play from 2-3pm
Sunday 24th September – Harvest Festival at St. Peter’s Church.
Friday 29th September- Y6 Macmillan Coffee Morning from 2pm in the hall
Tuesday 3rd October- Governors Resources Committee Meeting from 6-8pm in the Staff Room
Monday 9th October- Thursday 12th October- Year 6 London Residential
Tuesday 17th October- Parents’ Evenings from 4-7pm
Wednesday 18th October- KS2 Class to give a musical performance at Baycourt Nursing and Residential Home from 2-3pm
Thursday 19th October- Parents’ Evenings from 4-7pm
Friday 20th October- PTA Film Night from 5-7.30pm
Monday 23rd- Friday 27th October- Half Term
Thursday 2nd November- PTA AGM from 8-9pm in the Staff Room
Tuesday 14th November- Governors Teaching and Learning Committee Meeting from 6-8pm in the Staff Room
Friday 24th November PTA Christmas Fayre from 5-8pm
Tuesday 28th November- Full Governing Body Meeting in the Staff Room from 6-8pm
Friday 1st December- Budleigh Late Night Shopping Event
Tuesday 5th December- Reception Christmas Performance from 9.30-10.30am in the School Hall
Wednesday 6th December- KS1 Christmas Performance from 10-11am in the School Hall (ticketed event)
Thursday 7th December- KS1 Christmas Performance from 10-11am in the School Hall (ticketed event)
Thursday 7th December- A KS2 Class to sing carols at The Firs Residential Home from 10.30-11.30am
Thursday 7th December- A KS2 Class to sing carols at Shandford Care Home from 2-3pm
Friday 8th December- Nursery- My First Nativity Performance from 9.30-10.30am in the School Hall
Friday 8th December- Mince Pie Event from 2-3.30pm
Monday 11th December- Nursery Christmas Party from 9.30-11.30am
Monday 11th December- Reception Christmas Party from 1.30-3.30pm
Tuesday 12th December- Years 5 and 6 Christmas Party 1.30pm-3pm
Wednesday 13th December- End of Term Service at St Peter’s Church from 10-11am
Wednesday 13th December- Christmas Lunch
Wednesday 13th December- KS2 Carol Service Rehearsal at St Peter’s Church from 1.20-4pm
Thursday 14th December- KS2 Carol Service Rehearsal at St Peter’s Church from 9-12 (please can children register at school with their class teacher at 8.45am prompt)
Thursday 14th December- Years 1 and 2 Christmas Party from 9-11am
Thursday 14th December- Year 6 to sing carols at Baycourt Nursing and Residential Home from 2-3pm
Thursday 14th December- KS2 Carol Service at St Peter’s Church from 6-7.15pm (ticketed event)
Friday 15th December- Years 3 and 4 Christmas Party from 9.30-11.30am
Friday 15th December- End of Term (Parents can collect at 1.30pm)