Before and after school club
Key information at a glance
The breakfast club operates from 7.30am – 8.45am during term time.
The Nursery after school club operates from 3:00pm – 3:30pm.
- If you have an older child in school who needs to be collected at 3:30pm, we would like to politely ask that you collect your younger child from Nursery ASC at 15:30 first.
The after school club operates from 3.30pm – 17.45pm during term time.
The club leaders are Mrs Debbie Morrish and Mrs Helen Richards.
- the school office on 01395 443167 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Current cost schedule
- £5 per child for breakfast club.
- £2 per child for Nursery after school
- £12 per child for after school club.
Please note, these costs can change at any time. The latest information will always be displayed here.
Book and pay online at www.schoolgateway.com
Click on ‘New User’. You’ll receive a text message with a PIN number. Use this PIN to log in to School Gateway.
There will be a minimum transaction amount of £10 when booking sessions online. There will be a facility to top up your account balance with credit to use for the school club at a later date if you wish.
Trouble logging in? It may be because the school doesn’t have your current email and mobile phone number on record. Please contact the school and we’ll update the details on our system.
Alternatively, visit the school office to book and pay in cash or cheque.