Need To Know 15th December 2017
What a lovely last few weeks of term we have had! The Christmas performances have once again been really excellent, showcasing the talents and qualities of your children. I was so proud of them all.
Well done to the KS2 team last night. It was an emotional and high quality carol service. It was preceded in the afternoon by a fabulous dance performance by Chestnut class.
Lastly, congratulations to Vicki Stone, our School Business Manager. She has been working really hard on her qualification, and was recently awarded a diploma in School Business Management. This is quite hard to achieve whilst also working!
Now time for a well deserved rest.
Have a lovely Christmas and New Year!
Steve and the St Peter’s team
What’s going on in the New Year?
Need to know:
- Some parents have not yet contributed their £10 per child (max £20) towards the cost of swimming this term. Remember, we run this at a loss, so contributions are essential to keep this going at the school. You can pay online or at the school office.
- We are back to school on Wednesday 3rd January.
- The popular ‘Understanding children Solihull course’ is running again at St Peter’s. It had overwhelmingly positive feedback last year. Read here.
- Now is the time to apply for your place in Reception at the school. The deadline is 15th January. More details here: https://new.devon.gov.uk/educationandfamilies/school-information/apply-for-a-school-place/apply-for-a-primary-school-place. Please see us if you need any support.
- You may qualify for Pupil Premium and Free School Meals. Please see here. It can dramatically help the school in these times of decreasing education finances.
- Swimming details here.
- Club details here.
- Current menu here.
- Paying online via Schoolcomms – www.schoolgateway.com