School News - 7th Feb 2019
“Growing together in mind, body and spirit”
It was fantastic to see our KS2 children enjoy the Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra last week. It was quite a spectacle that the children were absolutely gripped by.
- IMPORTANT – Children with asthma MUST have an inhaler kept in school. There is a box in each classroom for this purpose. They may have one in their bag AS WELL, but not instead of the one kept in the classroom box. Some pupils will also need a spacer.
- New after school drama group starting soon. Free taster session. See here for more details.
- We are starting our popular ‘Solihull’ approach to understanding your child’s behaviour. It is very popular – please see here for more details of how to sign up. Be quick – last time we were oversubscribed!
- Science week 11th-15th March – contribution needed. Read more here.
- Film night is coming up on Friday 15th February – more here.
- Medical appointments for pupils are not allowed during school time. In exceptional circumstances you can seek permission from the Headteacher.
- We are still looking for more volunteers to help with reading. If you would like to help, please get in touch.
- Swimming details here.
- Clubs for this term are here
- Current menu here.
- Paying online via Schoolcomms – www.schoolgateway.com
Dates for the Spring Term 2019
Thurs 7th and Tues 12th February, 4-7pm – Parents evening. Please sign up here: https://bit.ly/2VJMuTa
Friday 15th February – Film Night
Monday 18th – Friday 22nd February – HALF TERM HOLIDAY
Thursday 7th March – 7:30pm – PTA meeting
11th-15th March – Science week. Read more here.
Monday 18th March – NON PUPIL DAY – SCHOOL CLOSED
Friday 29th March 6pm – PTA Chocolate Bingo
Wednesday 3rd April 6pm – Spring Music Concert
Friday 5th April – Last Day of term – Finish 1:30pm.
Tuesday 23rd April – First day of the Summer term.
Saturday 11th May – Football Funday.
Saturday 25th May – Gala Week Fete.
Saturday 29th June – Summer Fayre
Monday 22nd July 10am – 11am – Year 6 leavers service.